- 1 How did Brendan Fraser lose all his money?
- 2 Who pays the most alimony?
- 3 What is Brendan Fraser salary?
- 4 Why did Brendan Fraser stopped acting?
- 5 How Much Does Eddie Murphy pay in alimony?
- 6 Who paid the highest divorce settlement?
- 7 Do I have to pay alimony if my wife cheated?
- 8 How Much Will Smith net worth?
- 9 What is Matt Damon’s net worth?
- 10 What is Brendan Fraser doing now?
- 11 How old is Brendan Fraser now?
How did Brendan Fraser lose all his money?
Brendan Fraser The star of The Mummy movie franchise is finding himself in quite a bit of sticky accounting thanks to a very expensive divorce that is costing him thousands of dollars a month in alimony and child support.
Who pays the most alimony?
Top 10 Highest Alimony Payments
- Rupert & Anna Murdoch — $1.7 billion.
- Craig & Wendy McCaw — (more than) $460 million.
- Mel & Robin Gibson — (more than) $425 million.
- Neil Diamond & Marcia Murphy — $150 million.
- Amy Irving & Steven Spielberg — $100 million.
- Kevin Costner & Cindy Silva — $80 million.
What is Brendan Fraser salary?
In the same court documents, Fraser listed his assets at $25 million and his monthly income at $205,704. He also earns an additional $26,000 from investment income and has to pay $113,000 in “professional expenses” (lawyers, managers, agents).
Why did Brendan Fraser stopped acting?
Why did Brendan Fraser stop acting? Fraser spoke out in an interview with GQ alleging he was sexually assaulted by a former president of the Hollywood Foreign Press Association. Fraser claimed HFPA’s Philip Berk assaulted him at the Beverly Hills Hotel in 2003.
How Much Does Eddie Murphy pay in alimony?
A paternity test proved otherwise and he was ordered to pay a whopping $51,000 a month in child support for their daughter. He is to pay that amount until Angel turns 18 and the total payment over the years comes to more than $10 million.
Who paid the highest divorce settlement?
We look back at some of the most expensive divorce settlements in history.
- Jeff Bezos and Mackenzie Scott: $38bn.
- Alec and Jocelyn Wildenstein: $2.5bn.
- Rupert Murdoch and Anna Maria Mann – $1.7bn.
- Harold Hamm and Sue Ann Hamm – $1bn.
- Michael Jordan and Juanita Vanoy – $168m.
- Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren – $100m.
Do I have to pay alimony if my wife cheated?
Do You Have To Pay Alimony If Your Spouse Cheats? Cheating does not affect spousal support awards in California. In this state, a dependent spouse can have a one night stand or a full-blown affair and it will not reduce or eliminate their ability to receive alimony.
How Much Will Smith net worth?
Will Smith’s net worth is estimated at $350 million, making him one of the richest actors in the world. At 51 years old, Will Smith is an American actor, rapper, and songwriter.
What is Matt Damon’s net worth?
Matt Damon LOVES Insane Houses According to Celebrity Net Worth, Matt has $170 million to his name. Matt’s incredible career in film has been his main source of impact.
What is Brendan Fraser doing now?
He currently lives in a New York suburb, close to Smith’s Connecticut home (where she has custody of their three sons.) In recent years, he’s kept himself busy with TV roles. Fraser currently plays Cliff Steele, aka Robotman, in the DC Comics-based series Doom Patrol.
How old is Brendan Fraser now?
Brendan James Fraser, 52, was born December 3, 1968 and is a Canadian-American actor.